Friday 1 April 2016

Team Te Henga Team Building Trip!!!

Te Henga Team 2016
Team Building at Bethell's Beach!!!



Bethell’s Beach Trip

So on the trip we went in cars.  
Then when we got there we had morning tea.  
Then after morning tea we went for a walk.
When we finished working we played games like soccer and a game called flags!
Then we walk more after games so then we walked and walked so when we finished walking we got to the sand dunes it was really fun.   It was like sliding down a mountain.   then after the sand dunes we walked back to the cars and went back home

Lukas Mathews






By Quinn

On Friday the 15th 2016 te henga went on the best ever beach trip at bellell’s.

My first activity was was the sand castle competition.  First we need a team of four.  Then the teacher said 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 go.  Me and my team bursted to a spot and started mining tunnels and digging up the trenches.  I was going as fast as i could. We had 30 seconds. I was exhausted!  

Now  we were at the next rotation.  Beach flags.  First the year 7, 8,6 went and i didn’t expect a girl to win. It went all down to three, Quinn, Ocean, Kawen.  Kawen got out and it was me and ocean.  I got up and ran as fast as i could and won.  I was proud of myself.

Now was the next rotation.  Guess what is was?  Beach soccer.  I was really really excited and wanted to play.  Once we were in the teams we played.  The other team scored 4 goal and my team scored 3 so that meant we lost!!

At the end of the end i was exhausted and tired the end.  






Mum I feel a little carsick.Their I am on the way to Te Henga / Bethells beach on the 18.03.2016 with the Huapai District school so we can build up our activating.

Oh no where was I before i said where when who and what? Oh.I remember I was in the car on the way to the beach.On the way we were talking about where we live and what is our hobby.We had to follow Garry (Cayls dad) on the way there because my mum was not used to the road.

When we arrived there we had morning tea.Once we finished morning tea,we had a long ten minute walk to reach the salty water.Once we arrived we played frisbee with miss Tainie. Luckily for me.i was throwing the frisbee where wind was blowing.Once we finished we played flags with miss Shepperd. After that we played soccer with Mr Duploy and we lost.Then we did sandcastles with Traci and Allisa.

Then we all packed up and walked back to the car park.
After that the year 5,6,7,8 went to their supervision car and drove to the sand dunes.On  way  we started walking .It felt like I am in a tropical forest.At last we arrived at the sand dunes.We walked up onehill and I thought we were there but we had walk up another hill.On the way up there
Was a mini hill and I went on it to practice my balancing.
When we reached the top of the sand dunes, we found a very steep hill which was steep like a crater.I went down and up the hill twice.On the way back home I was so tired and exhausted I didn’t want to move a centimeter!

On the way way home once again was tired and exhausted and I nearly got car sick.We took a different this  time.

Thanks  for my mum.She went went with us so we get to go home early.At home ate ice cream and I was tired and exhausted.I read a book While i was eating Ice cream





The Extreme Beach Trip

Zoom, the car stopped. We got out and sat down sat down on the beach. On the 18.3.2016 we went to bethell’s. I could see that other people were here. The adult’s told us what we were doing and we were off! My group was Me Ivo Jared and Lydia.

The very first thing we played soccer then we did flying frisbee. When Lydia and me did it our frisbee kept flying away from us. But we got it back. We also did sand castles! My group was me of course Celine Tim and this other little boy. My group made a zoo sand castle.

Back then I felt really hot and bothered! But it was a lot of fun after all I felt amazing.

I could see the waves splashing up on the sand. I could also see that there was lot and lots of people here so we needed to stick together.

After we did the game’s the year 1’s to 4’s went to the interesting caves and year 5’s to 8’s went to the amazing sand dune’s. I went on the dunes. On the way up it was so tiring!
I really felt puffed. When we got up most of us were jumping down the other sandy sand dune’s. We did that for about 10 min or more. Then we went back down. That was supper.

So  that was  what we did on the 18th of march 2016. It was a good day. I was puffed for sure. It was fun. I am happy I went.










No comments:

Post a Comment