Thursday 24 March 2016

What makes me happy... writing by room 21

As part of our Whakawhanaungatanga we have been talking about ourselves, our friends and our families.
We have all completed a piece of writing accompanied by a picture wheel of what makes us happy...  It includes where we are, who we are with and what we are doing that makes us happy.

Hi my name is Jared. This is the thing that makes me happy. Playing Sports.


When doing this I’m with my friends from school, my family and sometimes by myself. Because I get something out of everyone. I get to practice, and have fun.


The sports i like playing are rugby, hockey, long ball, T ball, touch, softball, soccer and basketball.


I’m usually playing sports at school, and at home. Because at home I can practice with my dad. Also at school I can have a fun game with my friends.

This is the thing that makes me happy playing sports.



HI MY NAME IS QUINN AND I WILL BE HERE TO TELL YOU WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY.


FIRSTLY I LIKE TO PLAY MINE CRAFT WITH MY BROTHER, SISTER AND JACKSON.  LAST NIGHT WE PLAYED WE BUILT A CITY.  WE ALSO FOUND THE END A PLOT IT WAS COOL.


SECONDLY I LIKE TO CLIMB THE TREES AT MY NANAS.  I CLIMB FROM TREE TO TREE WHICH WAS VERY HARD.  ONCE I FOUND A BIRDS NEST WITH A EGG.


        AND THAT IS WHY I AM HAPPY.
the END!!!


What makes me happy

playing with stella .Because she is funny, kind , and a little bit silly . Its super fun !

I’m traveling through the paddock with stella we are looking for eels in the lake that's in the trees .

At me or stella’s house, playnig through the trees       
that’s what makes me happy when i’m with my  friends.


What makes me happy
Playing with my friends Samantha,Flynn,Toby and Stephanie on the swings. Everyday after morning we rush to get to the swings.

We also sometimes play after school on the big swings. We go super high in the sky.

It is very freaky when you look back because it looks like the other person is not moving in the air.

This is what makes me happy.

What makes me happy
When I am with my friends I feel happy and calm. I like making things like secret huts and stuff like that.

I also can teach you some tips that I know about . 1. 1 on 1’s. With 1 on 1’s and somebody's coming out you come out too to produce less space for them to shoot.
I am at Orlando’s house.

On field a skill is a Ronaldo chop. You have to step over the ball and kick it between your legs.

And that’s what makes me feel happy.

By Ocean


Making videos makes me Happy

Because I Have lots of ideas.  Mostly I do all of my videos at home in my room.  I mostly Do my videos about my Toys That I collect.  I Do videos with Them.

I Have 3 series going on and The names of Them are walking the Dead, School is life, skywars. I had 7 episodes of skywars and 1 from school is life and 0 of walking for the Dead.  

I normally use my Tablet To record and my computer To make stop motion videos.

my plushys make me Happy Because they re fluffy and really nice To Hug.  I snugle with them they help me sleep.

By Caitlin

As my hand touches my computer mouse i click on google.

Hello my name is kyle and i’m here to tell you what makes me happy. My favorite sport is biking. Biking is fun on a nice cool spring day. Biking makes me happy.

Secondly, Gaming is fun it’s my favorite hobbie. Garrys mod and Space Engineers is my favorite game.Space Engineers is a sandbox building game that takes place in out of space, obviously.Gaming makes me happy.

Thirdly. Friendship makes me happy i think it’s really important. Seeing someone else smile makes me smile. Friendship makes me happy.

what makes me happy

Rapidly tapping the the buttons, squeazing the controller as hard as I can. Can you guess what makes me Happy?

What makes me happy is playing playstation as soon as I get a chance to. I always like trying to get the trophies that you can get by doing something. I always have to play with my 2 uncles (Troy and Aisea) we always have blast. We play it on Play Station 3 Aisea got it when his brother my uncle came to visit us in 2015. We’ve been playing it ever since.

We play it in Aisea’s room and in the lounge in the lounge is much better because the screen is bigger. We always fight over who goes first but it always ends up going Troy, Me then Aisea, youngest to oldest. We always tell each other what they should do like “Go over there” or “Get out of the car”.Those are just two of the things we that we say. Playing with my uncles makes the game better. This is a game where no one wins, It’s really fun.

Rapidly tapping the buttons on the PS3 controller is what make me happy.

Emalie





What makes me happy...
Hi I’m Lukas and I'm going to tell you what makes me happy!  
So Minecraft makes me happy! Because I play with friends on minecraft and it's Fun!!  Because you can build!!! and you can craft and try to get killed by creepers and zombies and spiders! and…!..! skeletons with bows don don don dah!.....and you can build…castles…

Minecraft Mods- ESCADONA 




What Makes Me Happy


One thing which makes me happy is when I read especially when I read Tintin,Diary of the wimpy kid and Geronimo Stilton.The books make me happy because they make me laugh.


My second thing which makes me happy is when I spend time with my family boogie boarding because you get pushed back on the bay like a cheetah from the salty beach.


I am also happy when I play on my play station three (a PS3) with my friend in my neighbourhood. The game was was called Star Wars complete the sega.I like it because it like you are in the the movie.



What makes me happy!!!
I am with my kitten Tabbitha. She is a cute little kitten cat. I love her SOOOOO much.
I am cuddling her and kissing her. She loves attention and I love seeing her cute little smile. 
She also loves bellyrubs.
Me and my kitten are on my bed. 
We are having a GREAT time!


WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY?


Who Were you with? me
What are you doing? MInecraft and uploading to youtube
Where are you? Home


What make me happy?


I Like To Play minecraft and uploading to my youtube channel. hey what about minecraft and record it and put it on my youtube channel year yay whoo haha!


Why Does Minecraft make you happy?


well i like to play on hypixel server and play skywars. then cheaters come kill me so i go on a few days later and cheat them =)


do you play with other kids on minecraft?


YES







No comments:

Post a Comment