Friday 19 February 2016

Swim Sports / School Fun Day Writing by Room 21

SWIMMING SPORTS AT SCHOOL

first of we split into groups luca and I were in the same group we went swimming first at about 9.30 9.40 we  finished at 10.00  then we went to played volleyball wow that was a fun time we learned how to play i was with luca i hole time after the volleyball then we went to play t.ball are team won it was amazing are last thing that i did was non stop cricket it was funny when we started it went by in 38 minutes after that i hurt my wrist but i watched the water slide with luca it was a fun day




Today I am going to tell you about my experience at swim sports.
Swim sports Is where year 5 to 8 race each other. I chose to race in freestyle breastroke backstroke a butterfly. I also chose to do 2 lengths backstroke. I came 3rd in freestyle 3rd in breaststroke 2nd in backstroke 3rd in butterfly and finally 3rd in 2 lengths backstroke. So I think I did pretty well.



Swim sports day


When all the seniors went to senior swimming sports everybody went on two buses to go to massey high school along the way I sat next to my best friend Amelia because we have been in the same class 5 years  now that's cool too.


When we got here we all jumped out of the bus But luckily the yr5 girls went first for the freestyle race.


First we chose a seat to put our stuff like swinging towels and water bottles.


Then we had to go in 5 even groups the first group went then the third and evenly it was my turn to race. I lined up and mrs sefton did the clapper when it went I dived and started to swim


When I got to the end I got 2nd place  I had to head to the  marking table they asked me what place I’[p came and what house I am.


But then it  was the yr5 backstroke  I came 1st in that too same with my other friend Flynn I was very surprised with that because she has never came 1st in that before.


After that was breaststroke I came 3rd in that then it was butterfly but I hadn't done that before and could you believe it I came 1st I was so excited.


Then it was time for the two length races and I did freestyle and backstroke. I came last in backstroke and 4th in freestyle.
Then we  got on the bus and I went in the 2nd bus but i ended up going on the 1st bus with Amelia then the bus driver put  music on and she sang to it too.


Today I will be writing about my experience at swim sports.  First I did freestyle I got 4th place.  Next I did breaststroke I tried my best but I was still proud of myself for coming 4th.  The last race of the day that I gave a go was backstroke I love backstroke I achieved 4th place again!!  That was my day at swim sports.  I had a lot of fun.  I hope you enjoyed my writing.
By Tyler       



Sports day

My first activity was swimming in the pool. What we did is our group stood in a line. The person closest to the teacher would weave under and over the rest of the people in line.Then the line would move up and the next person would go.

    Next I did volley ball, and learnt 2 ways to pass the ball to my partner. The first one she taught us is the one which we made a thumb, we connected it with the other hand and folded our thumbs down. That was our first fist. The second one was to hit your palm against the ball. Kera and I were partners and got a rally of five.Those are the ways we leart to do volley ball.

     After that we did t-ball.I got to two runs and then someone got me out but I don’t mind. After all it’s all about fun.

     Finally we did non-stop cricket, I have a great time. I did pretty well and got around the wickets three times. Also, I was a great bowler. I got five people out and got three extra turns.
       My day was a fun and successful one, as you can see.   



On 19th friday I stayed at school and did are fun day. First we did volley balley with stacey. I learnt new skills like how to serve and hit the ball.

after that we did t-ball with miss T. I got too 2 runs but I got out l on the that run.

next we did non stop cricket with mr du plooy it was fun. The way was out is because I hit the ball into the astro turf.




Swim sports day


on swim sports day i did 5 Activities and thay were volley ball t ball cricket swimming and water slide. On the swim sports I stayed at school and my favorite activity was swimming my last one.
Because it was my fav it was really cool and refreshing and it felt so nice. I had to push a ball to the side and back we had to do it with our nose and head not our hands I thought it was fun very fun. on our next one we did one with a huge ball we had to throw it to the opposite gole i was on the deep end and the others were on the shallow side.


On swim sports I did t ball first I did Bating mine was far and we had to run and on my run it was muddy and i slipped but I was ok and I went some more. after everyone did bating which was half of the people in my group then i did fielding it was my favorite Bating not so much but i at least had a good time at t Ball.


                                                        I liked swim sports


On the 19 of February was swim sports at Massey high school with all the year fives (except the people who doesn’t feel comfortable to go).We went on a bus but the bus was huge like a truck with a truck head.


When we arrived at Massey high school we got dressed and started swimming.We had  to wait for the year five girls to go first. We did freestyle,backstroke, breastroke and butterfly.
If we want to we want to we can do two lengths of buterfly,freestyle,backstroke and breast rock.I came fourth,third,third fourth,
fourth,second and third.


SWIMMING SPORTS!

On friday I went to SWIMMING SPORTS if you were not conferdent you stay at scool and play games with ther other year 5 , 6 ,  7  ,8  but i went to SWIMMING  SPORTS it  was so fun I love racing now because it gives us a huge boost what I mean about a huge boost is when you are so nervous then when your in your race you just feel so brave and proud to be in that race! then you go so much faster and then you feel like you can win every race.  


I was very proud of coming first in two races ! I had a lot of fun I loved diving it felt like I was in the air for so long!
At  lunch I was tired but I had my two lengths freestyle i was scared nervous you can say but after I was happy really happy because I tried! When you are on your 2 /3 even 4 race you're still scared but you're fine what I mean is you have done one race but you're still nervous because you are scared for how your up against.
Hope you enjoyed my story of swimming sports  !
stella       


SWIM SPORTS DAY AT MASSEY

On friday it was swimming sports. The first race was freestyle I was so nervous I really didn't want to come last. On your marks get set go. The race was on I was swimming the best I’ve ever swam before, so when I touch that wall I’ll be proud whatever place I came. It turns out I came second in my heat but it wasn't good enough to get into the finals. But someone told me I nearly tied first.



No comments:

Post a Comment