Monday 7 March 2016

Star of the Day Writing by Room 21 STARS!!!

Star of the day writing

It was so hot today for softball trials. 

Surprisingly everyone was there, and it was really fun because we played a game.  


I was star of the day on Thursday (week 5). I learnt how to play TOCCER.  All you need to do is have two goalies with bats and two teams.   It was really awesome, because you have to try not throw the ball on the ground. Some people got very annoyed with that game, because it was hard to throw it to 3 different people before you could score a goal, and some people enjoyed it too. It was a good choice to chose.
by Chenayde



On Friday (week 5), I was star of the day. I have been doing my waka paddle, and so have all the people in room 21. We did kowhaiwhai patterns on our paddles. We had to use black, white and red to colour.  We had to show symmetry: reflection symmetry and rotation symmetry.   So that was the art, maths and inquiry that we did in room 21.  It was fun!   By Isabel




We are doing writing about our buddies.  We interviewed our buddies, to find out things about them.  We then put our information into paragraphs.  The paragraphs needed topic sentences, supporting sentences and closing sentences.  I found out my buddy liked polar bears, and he built a big tower with his lego.  
We found out some cool stuff about our buddies and go to know them better.
Phoenix
Original (3072 × 2304)


Hi 
On Tuesday (week 6), I was star of the day and now I want to talk about our amazing school library. It is really cool there.  There are thousands of books and lots of people. Today my class and I got to go and we all love it when we come. We all adore our school library! By Samantha.






No comments:

Post a Comment