Tuesday 16 February 2016

STAR of the day blog writing - Quinn


Today I was star of the day.  We  have lots of jobs like to read the notices, to tell the teacher who is here or not from our wall sign in, and to write on our class blog.

For writing we wrote about why Allisa and Traci are lucky to have us in their class.  I think they are very lucky because we are good at art and drawing, and we are sporty.


Here are some of the things our class wrote:
(they are only pieces out of each person's writing)
Firstly, they are lucky to have me because my friends 
always say I’m very funny and a good actor, 
so I will bring a lot of humour to the class and 
I will tell a lot of good jokes. Lucy


I am sporty. I like soccer and touch. I like
PE, but not when it is HOT. So when it comes to sports I will say YAY, but as I said I don’t like it when it is hot. So that is the first reason why the they are lucky. BY Isabel.


Let's not waste any time. As you can see I'm great at writing especially when it comes to stories. Of course if I'm great at writing I have to be awesome at reading too and spelling.            By   Lydia


Firstly, I am very helpful.  I can help take groups if Allisa or Traci are busy.  I can also show other children how to do  things that they might not be great at.  That shows that I am very helpful.  That is the first reason why Allisa and Traci are lucky to have me in room 21.
By Tyler

Secondly, I love art . Some art looks hard, but it's really easy its like a mind game to see if it's hard to do or not.

By Stella


Jokes are why they are lucky to have me .  I tell jokes that make people laugh.  I am writing good jokes.  I am looking forward to showing it.  That is why they are lucky to have me.
Arnaud.


My second reason is, I am very sporty. I am a massive All Blacks fan and I love swimming. I’m not a huge fan of  triathlon and  athletics. I am good at hockey and netball. It is fun doing PE with friends, because I learn a lot of new skills. Being sporty is why Allisa and Traci are lucky to have me in their class, because I could teach them new skills.
Emalie


Secondly, because I am very sporty person. So i will always want to do P.E. Also my favourite sport is rugby. I do a lot of school sports like long ball, T ball and softball. This is the second reason why Allisa and Traci are lucky to have me. Jared


They are lucky to have me because I am helpful. So I can help them with jobs like ramps, bikes, ipads, deliver something, do the bins, or lift something heavy. This is the first reason why Allisa and Traci are lucky to have me. Quinn

Firstly, I am very helpful. I can be helpful in many different ways like  being a leader and listening well. Being a leader can be helpful because at times it can be tricky for Traci and Allisa. Other people will follow my example. Also, listening means that they don’t need to repeat what they said to me. That is how I can be helpful.
By LMI


Hi My Name Is Marshall, I Am 10 Turning 11 Soon On May 28th And I Am Going To Tell You Why Traci And Allisa Are Lucky To Have Me In Room 21.  Traci & Allisa Are Lucky To Have Me Is Because I Am A Well Behaved Student And I Work Hard.  By Marshall


I try my best to do All The Work They Tell Me To Do i'm a little bit Smart And i'm Also Helpful, I Like To Play P.E At School In Room 21, I Am Very Sporty I Am Lucky To Be In Their Class. Room 21 It's One Of The Newest Class Rooms In This School. REECE


Firstly Allisa and Traci are lucky to have me in their class because I’m a fast learner. I’m a fast learner because if you listen more the teacher doesn’t need to repeat the questions again. By Kelvin


Firstly I’m sporty, I’m good at swimming and sprinting short distances.  My favorite sport is biking this is the first reason why they are lucky to have me.Kyle


My first reason why Traci and Alisa are lucky to have me is because i am very sporty. I like loads of different sport like tennis, soccer, basketball, golf and a lot of different sports. My favorite sport is soccer. I could teach the class a bit of soccer. Support tottenham hotspurs for those who were wondering. That was the first reason why Traci and Alissa are lucky to have me because i am sporty.
Orlando () )


My first reason why Allisa and Traci are lucky because I am very helpful and caring  to others like my friends and family.  It's important to  be helpful because they can learn from you too.  That's why I’m helpful!!
      by Chenayde


Hello my name is Caitlin and I am lucky to be in room 21 with  Allisa & Traci because they are very nice and they are lucky to have me.  I'm trying to work  hard and  do my best at everything in the whole year so that my teachers are proud of me.
I’m trying to have neat writing as well as remembering to do the right thing with the writing like full stops capital letters at the start and ?’s !’s )’s $’s and all of that kind of stuff.


Finally, I try my best.  When I work I try my best like now.  I’m trying everyday to make people happy and make Allisa and Traci happy with my work. That is why they are lucky to have me in room 21.
Kera


The first reason why Traci and Alisa are lucky to have me is because I am sporty.I can help people to know how to play soccer,t ball and tennis.I also can help Traci and Allisa with some skills and some tips.
Johnny


My name is Lukas and I am 9.  I am in Room 21.  Why are Allisa and Traci and lucky to have me?
First Reason:  The first reason they are lucky is because I’m funny, friendly and nice.  Also, because I play with alot of people.  I’m a really happy boy.  Those are my reasons.
Lukas

They are lucky to have me because I am helpful. So I can help them with jobs like ramps, bikes, ipads, deliver something, do the bins, or lift something heavy. This is the first reason why Allisa and Traci are lucky to have me. Ivo

My first reason why Tracy and Allisa are lucky to have me is …
because I am respectful.   
I treat everything with respect. I listen and work well with others.
That will tell you now why I'm respectful.
Toby

My second reason is that I’m very sporty. My favourite sports are rugby and cricket. I could teach people skills that I’m really good at. I’m very good at working in a team for sports. Here is another reason why Allisa and Traci are lucky to have me.
Kalan


My final reason why Allisa and Traci are lucky to have me in room 21 is beacuse I’m confident.  Whenever I see someone do something a bit challenging I try to give it a go and if I fail I try again.  Being confident can make you do things you’ve never done before.  Being confident is very helpful.  These are reasons why Allisa and Traci are lucky to have me in room 21.
Ocean


We ALSO did Tiki names with Traci on Friday.  They look really cool because you get to write your name and unfold it and then it looks like a tiki.  It is a reflection.
I had a great day!

by Quinn

2 comments:

  1. Wow you all sound like very cool kids - Allisa and Traci are really lucky to have you in their class - can't wait to hear some of your jokes.
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome comments, Arnaud always makes me laugh...

    ReplyDelete